Effective from 06/08/2012. Last Updated 24/05/2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Westbridge Hotel may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
Information we collect may include:
- Name and Contact information. Contact Preferences.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests that relate to your stay.
- Information about devices you use to interact with us.
- Personal preferences such as dietary requirements, disabilities or any other stay special requirements.
- Your conversations with us when you interact with Reservations, Accounts, Reception and all other departments in relation to your stay.
- Your feedback on your stay via post stay surveys.
- Images of you in hotel areas covered by CCTV.
- Information about your guests travelling with you. Please make sure you have obtained their permission to share the information.
Why we collect your personal information
There are number of reasons why we collect information about you:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you – Booking process.
- To comply with legal obligations – Record keeping of hotel guests.
- To provide you with products and services you have requested.
- To monitor the use of products and services we offer.
- To improve products and services both online and offline.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To verify your identity.
- To allow you to interact with us online through various ways – social media, online forms, website, etc.
- To conduct analysis and testing of our systems.
- To keep you informed of our services and products.
Where we collect your information
We collect information you provide to us directly and indirectly when interacting with our products and services. Examples when we collect information may include the following:
- Making reservation – online, via email, over the phone, at the hotel.
- Completing forms online(website) and offline(registration cards, comment cards)
- Using hotel facilities– Restaurant, Lounge, Gym.
- Using hotel services – In room entertainment.
- Using Hotel Internet.
- Participating in competitions and prize draws.
- Completing online feedback forms about your stay.
- Interacting with us on Social Media, online forums, by email, phone.
- Signing up to our newsletter online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please check their policies before submitting any personal information.
We provide links to social media website on our website including Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram and TripAdvisor.
If you log in to or make use of these, we may (depending on your privacy settings) access your information that includes but is not limited to your name, email address, gender, location, profile, picture, contacts and any other information that you have chosen to make available.
How we share your personal information
When sharing your information with our data processors, that handle information on our behalf, processors will only use your information in accordance with our instructions and for the purpose of this policy.
Access and Control for you
Please ensure you keep your information up to date. Please notify us when your information has changed if you are unable to do so online.
You can change your communication preferences by following methods:
- Liaise with a member of Front Office Team.
- By email request.
- When completing registration card on arrival.
- Choosing ‘unsubscribe’ option on relevant communication. For example, every newsletter you receive from us will have an option to opt-out at the bottom of the email.
We may rely on an alternative legal basis for processing an activity, but will inform you of that. If you withdraw consent we may not be able to provide you with services or products you have requested.
You may request a copy of information that we may hold about you. You may ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
You may have right to object, erase or restrict our processing of your information.
You have right of access, rectification or removal of your personal data from The Westbridge Hotel database and you may submit your written request to The Westbridge Hotel, 335-337 High Street, London, E15 2TF.
Retaining your information
We will retain your information for uses set out in this policy and for as long as there is a legitimate business reason to do so. In instances where you ask for your information to be removed, information will be retained to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, including business analysis, fraud prevention, debt collection, dispute resolution. We will also retain your information in order to facilitate any bookings you might wish to make in the future. Data will continue to be processed by us in accordance with this policy.
If you would like to get in touch with us in relation to the above, please contact us
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Post: The Westbridge Hotel, 335-337 High Street, London, E15 2TF, UK