Update 17/05/2021: We are Open to all guests!
We are delighted top announce that we are now open for all guests regardless of their purpose of stay, and we cannot wait to welcome everyone back!
Our Restaurant is now open for Breakfast, served daily 7am to 10:30am
Lounge and Gym are open.
Restaurant will remain closed for lunch and dinner until further notice.
Our Commitment to Safety
The well-being of our customers, our partners and our staff is our absolute priority. At The Westbridge Hotel we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities in England.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all public areas
- Reduced contact at check-in with sanitised key cards and paperless checkout
- Social distancing measures in place and clear signage from the moment you enter the hotel
- Hand sanitiser stations available on arrival, in all public areas, outside our lifts and present on every floor
- Comprehensive signage reminding guests about hand washing and the importance of maintaining social distancing
- Masks & gloves available on request
- Vigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures of all frequently touched areas in place
- ‘Last cleaned’ charts visible
- Anti-viral treatment of all frequently touched areas
- Contactless and card payments only, no cash
- Deep cleaning of rooms and additional anti-viral treatment of frequently touched areas
- Rooms kept empty for an extended period of time between guests
- Regular filter cleaning of AC units
- Occupied rooms only accessed by Housekeeping and Maintenance on guest request
- All collateral removed; pens and notepads available on request
- Breakfast Buffet has been placed with plated service at the table
- Environmentally friendly single use cups and cutlery available
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all frequently touched areas
- Communal areas regularly treated with anti-viral disinfectant
- Contactless and card payments only, no cash
- Guests requested to wash/sanitize their hands before sitting at the table
- All staff have been thoroughly trained on the newly enhanced strict cleaning measures
- Our Team have and will continue to receive training on COVID-19 safety measures
- All team members will follow COVID-19 secure operating procedures
- Temperature checks will be taken daily on arrival to work
- All team members will be required to frequently wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser)
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell and to follow official guidance on self-isolating
- All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible
- Face coverings are mandatory to all employees on duty
The above list is not comprehensive and are just examples of some of the key measures we have taken and continue to take to show how serious we take your health and safety.
Update 04/11/2020: We remain open
Following the Government announcement, we will remain open for individuals that require to stay away from home for work purposes, education or other legally permitted reasons. Please check if you meet these criteria here
Our Gym and Lounge will be temporarily closed.
Food and Beverage Services: Although our Restaurant will be temporarily closed, we will offer limited room service and Grab & Go packed breakfast.
Update 14/05/20: Open for NHS and Critical Workers
We are delighted to announce that we now provide accommodation to NHS and critical workers.
Enjoy luxury hotel rooms for a fraction of the usual price. Rates start from £75 per night inclusive of VAT for stays until July 2020.
Please note, you will be asked to provide proof of your critical worker status on arrival. Should there be no reasonable evidence provided, reservation will be cancelled on arrival.
We accept only card payments – cash will not be accepted.
Update 10/04/2020: Temporary Closure extended until further notice
With heavy hearts we decided to extend our temporary closure until further notice. Safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us, and we continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis.
If you have any enquiries on your existing booking, please reach out to us via email [email protected]
Once again, thank you for your patience. We sincerely hope to be able to re-open very soon.
Update 24/03/2020: Temporary Closure
We have been working round the clock to ensure that our guests and staff are kept as safe as possible. New government restrictions announced on 23/03/2020 mean that, with heavy hearts, we have taken the decision to close The Westbridge Hotel as of today for the duration of 3 weeks. We will continue to review our position and to follow the guidelines of our government.
If you already have a reservation with us for stay 24/03/20 – 14/04/20 please reach out to us via email [email protected] to discuss the matter with our Team.
We thank you for your patience and look forward to welcoming you back once we re-open our doors. Stay Safe!
Latest Update – 21st of March 2020
Following the latest government announcement, we have had to close our Lounge, Restaurant & Bar and Hotel Gym until further notice.
We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Statement – 20th of March 2020
Since the outbreak of Coronavirus, we have been closely monitoring and following the advice provided by Public Health England (PHE).
Our commitment to health & safety:As we all continue to adjust our behaviour, I wanted to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- Employees have been trained in preventing the spread of coronavirus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
- All Housekeeping staff service and clean/sanitize guestrooms each day. All “high-touch” areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer on a daily basis (public door handles, etc).
- Hand sanitizer is available in the common areas for your use.
We remain available to answer any specific questions you may have.
Our cancellation policy
We allow free modifications of all non-refundable reservations for stays until April 30, 2020. Subject to availability and any rate difference.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
For reservations with stays after 30/04/2020 our normal cancellation policies will apply.