Travel Essential: Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, a short stay or an extended break it can be the little things that cause the most stress. This is why we make sure we have those little things to hand for our guests to enjoy free of charge.
Below is a list of travel essentials available from reception at any time during your stay.
- Umbrella – for when that typically British weather takes you by surprise.
- Dental Kit – contains Toothpaste, Tooth Brush, and Dental Floss to keep your pearly whites at their best during your stay.
- Travel Adapters – because travel electrics never seem to have the right plug.
- Vanity Kit – contains Ear buds, Nail File, Cotton Pad, Comb for on-the-go no-fuss grooming.
- Loofah – because exfoliating is a fast-track way to brighten the complexion, get the blood flowing and feel energised at the start of the day.
- Ear Plugs – peaceful napping and a sound night’s sleep are essential for reducing those stress hormones!
- Sewing Kit – for little mishaps that require a quick fix.
- Shaving Kit – contains shaving cream and razor and suitable for men and women.
- Chargers – because running out of juice on your mobile phone or tablet is simply not an option in this day and age!
- Slippers – for added comfort, especially after a long hot bath, or for relaxing in our lounge.
- Tourist Map – to help you discover some of the very best things to do that London has to offer.
If there is anything else you need such as tickets to a show, a table at a particular restaurant, or a taxi into the city our concierge is on hand to help – just ask at reception.